At Idiculla Solicitors, we understand the importance of planning ahead. Our Wills and Trusts services can help you achieve peace of mind by transferring your wealth to your family in a smooth and efficient manner. We can provide advice and a personalised service in the following areas:
- Power of attorney
At this point, you may wonder – Why Make A Will?
- A Will is an efficient way to inform your loved ones about how your assets are to be distributed after your death. Or else, in accordance with the intestacy rules, your estate would go to people you never would have intended to provide for.
- A Will can help to avoid family disputes after your death.
- In the case of co-habiting couples, a Will is the perfect way to ensure that your partner is not left empty-handed. According to present laws, your partner might not receive anything without a Will.
- Your Will enables you to provide a fair share of your assets to your spouse or civil
- Your Will also ensures that you can choose the people you feel would be apt to act as guardians for any of your children under the age of 18.
- It is also the best way to include gifts or bequests to the special people in your life.
Now that we have managed to convince you, get in touch. Our experienced solicitors treat each case in a unique way as we take time out to listen to your personal concerns and aspirations. And what’s more? We will even help you get your Will registered. Registering your Will guarantees that your Will can be located easily and immediately after your death.
You can now instruct us at the comfort of your home by completing the form below which gives us the basic information required to prepare a draft Will for you. Once the draft Will is approved you can either drop into our office for executing it or execute it in the presence of two adult witness and then return the executed Will to us for safe storage.
Our Fee for a Single Will is £250 plus VAT.
Our Fee for a Mirror Will is £350 plus VAT.
Our Fee for holding your Will in our Wills storage is £50 plus VAT.
Please complete the form below and leave the rest to us.